Westgate Fabrications - Who We Are
- The team at Westgate Fabrications has been delivering the highest quality fabrications with a reputation for on time delivery, and competitive prices for over 30 years. With over 200 active customers in the last year Westgate obtains a high proportion of its work from customer referrals.
- Based in a custom built 14500 sq ft workshop in Bury Lancashire with a manufacturing capacity of 1,350m2. with a 10 tonne tandem lift facility.
- Westgate has experience both on a national and international scale having provided fabrications for Europe and the United States.
- The team fully complies with BSO EN ISO 9001 standards and CDM regulations.
- Our fabricators are time served and qualified to BS EN 287-1,2004 and BS EN 288 P2.
- Our installation engineers are suitable qualified with safety passport certificates, and experienced in producing Risk assessments, and implementing Method statements and have CSCS, CPCS Skill cards, Appointed persons & National Hygiene Blue cards are held by our engineers.
The Westgate Fabrications team is led by
|Managing Director;||Gary Hayhoe|
|Operations Director;||John Cavanagh|
|On Site Services Manager;||Brian Robinson|
|Production Manager;||Chris Beetson|
|Quantity Surveyor;||Steve Blake|